Tea is still the most popular drink in the UK and deservedly so we say. Get regular deliveries of your office tea bags with Float.
Tea is not only the most popular drink in the UK, it’s actually the most popular drink in the world. Here, we consume around 100 million cups every single day. Incredible.
Thankfully, your office’s favourite hot beverage has started to ship in bigger packs now, so you need never risk running low, or perish the thought, out altogether.
Ask anyone how they like their tea and you’ll find people are very specific about how dark they like it, how much milk, whether to squeeze the bag or leave it in.
Fear not though, as we have a guide on how to make the perfect cup of tea. Read on…
How to make a perfect brew (with a tea bag)
Yes, there are some that would say you need to serve loose leaf tea to create the perfect brew. But, the amount of teas we make, we’d never get any work done.
- Use a good quality teabags.
- Always use fresh tap water when preparing tea; the hot water “energises” the leaf and extracts all the flavour of the tea.
- If you have hard or soft water, it’s best to use a water filter.
- The water temperature should be 90 to 98°C, so just boiled.
- In order to draw the best flavour out of the tea the water must contain oxygen, this is reduced if the water is boiled more than once. Also, only boil the amount you need.
- Allow the tea to brew for at least three minutes before serving or adding milk. We think milk is best added last.
- Remove the bag after brewing, before adding the milk, but at the end of the day it is all down to personal preference. Enjoy!
Stock up on the office tea bags with some bumper bags of up to 1100 tea bags.
Buy one-off or subscribe and get regular deliveries and an additional 5% discount.